Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2021
UPSSSC Swasthya Karkarta Advt No. : 02-Exam/2021 Short Details of Notification
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC): UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment Any female candidates who have passed the PET 2021 examination of Uttar Pradesh and fulfill the eligibility of this recruitment can apply online from 15 December 2021 to 05 January 2022. For other recruitment related information like Exam Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, see advertisement for related information of UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment.
- Application Begin : 15/12/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 05/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 12/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Application Fee of UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 02/2021 Rules
Total : 9212of UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Health Worker Eligibility|
|Health Worker (Female)||9212||Must Be Qualified in PET Exam.Only for Female Candidates.10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) and Registration UP Nursing Council.|
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
|Female Health Worker||4865||921||1660||1346||420||9212|
How to Fill UPSSSC Health Worker Online Form 2021
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2021.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.