DOEACC ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation Course of DOEACC Society in the field of Information Technology. The duration of the course is 1 Year (2 semesters of 6 months each).DOEACC ‘O’ Level Course consists of four theory modules (three compulsory modules and one elective module), one Practical and one Project. The structure of the ‘O’ Level syllabus is indicated below, you can read how to take admission in O Level By Two method.
- Form Institutes conducting accredited courses
- By Direct Application
Table of Contents
O Level Admission Eligibility :
Students from Institutes conducting accredited courses:
- 10+2 or ITI Certificate (One Year) after class 10 followed in each case, by an accredited ‘O’ Level course.
- Successful completion of the second year of a Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma course after class 10, followed by an accredited ‘O’ Level course concurrently during the third year of the said polytechnic engineering diploma course. The certificate of ‘O’ level will be awarded only after successful completion of the polytechnic engineering diploma
O level Direct Applicants
- 10+2 or ITI Certificate (One Year) after class 10, followed in each case, by one-year relevant experience. Relevant experience connotes job experience in IT, including teaching in a recognized institution as a faculty member, excludes coaching.
- A pass in the NCVT-DP&CS (data Preparation & Computer Software) Examination, conducted by DGE&T(Govt. of India)
For getting registered, a candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply online in the NIELIT portal. The registration fee is also to be paid online. Registration fee once paid is not reimbursable or adjustable against any other payment.
The registration application can be submitted online throughout the year, however, cut off dates are specified for submitting Registration applications for each examination for the convenience of processing and allotting Registration Numbers.
DOEACC ‘O’ LEVEL COURSE STRUCTURE
The structure of the ‘O’ Level course is:
Practical Papers & Project
|PR-1||Practical based on the theory papers of the syllabus|
Duration of the Course
- The minimum duration of the ‘O’ Level course is One Year.
O Level Examination Pattern
- There are TWO PARTS in this Module/Paper. PART ONE contains FOUR questions and PART TWO contains FIVE questions.
- PART ONE is to be answered in the TEAR-OFF ANSWER SHEET only, attached to the question paper, as per the instructions contained therein. PART ONE is NOT to be answered in the answer book.
- The maximum time allotted for PART ONE is ONE HOUR. Answer book for PART TWO will be supplied at the table when the answer sheet for PART ONE is returned. However, candidates, who complete PART ONE earlier than one hour, can collect the answer book for PART TWO immediately after handing over the answer sheet for PART ONE.