Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (J.S.S.C.)
JSSC Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 2808 Panchyat Secretary, LDC & Stenographer Posts: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published notification to conduct Intermediate Std (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing Posts) CCE 2017 for the recruitment of 2808 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer vacancies.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
Important Dates : JSSC recruitment for the post Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer posts, candidates who are interested for the this post can apply before the 15 June 2017. Important Dates are below for the JSSC Recruitment Post below.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-05-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-06-2017
Age Limit For the LDC, Pnchayat Secretary and Steno.:
Age calculate as on Dates 1 Jan 2016 : Minimum Age Should be 18 Years and Maximum age should be not more than 40 years.
- General Maximum Age Limit 35 Years
- OBC (I) : 37 Years and OBC (II) : 38 Years
- SC/ST : 40 Years
Educational Qualification for the JSSC Recruitment for the LDC, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer:
- Candidate should be qualified 10+2 Examination and Knowledge of computer.
- Candidate should be Hindi Typing Minimum Speed for the GEN/OBC 30 Words/Min. and SC and ST candidate speed Should be 25 Words/min.
- For the Stenographer Steno speed Test Minimum Speed in English for GEN/OBC 100 Words/min and SC and ST candidate minimum speed 80 Words/Min.
Note : Candidate should knowledge about the MS office Programs Like word, Excel, Power Point Presentation and Email and Internet.
Educational Selection Process for the JSSC Recruitment for the LDC, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer:
- Pre Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer and Steno Test
Candidates will be selected based on written exam and typing test and who are applied for the Stenographer also Steno Speed Test.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details :
JSSC recruitment for the post of Lower Division, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer vacancies for the Lower Division total Number of post are : 1245 , Panchyat Secretary: 1539 Posts and Stenographer: 24 Post. Total Number of post 2808. For the full Details Gen, OBC and SC and other see the full official notification published by the JSSC. JSSC recruitment any candidate apply from another sate who are not resident of Jharkanda but they are not eligible for the reservation, They can apply only as a general candidate.
JSSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- For SC / ST / Jharkhand Candidate Pay Exam Fee of Rs. 115
- For All Other Candidates have to pay Application Fee Of Rs. 460/-
Examination Fee Through the,Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking and Mobile Banking
JSSC Recruitment Examination Pattern and syllabus :
JSSC organized Pre and Mains Examination for the Post LDC, Pancahyat Secretary and Stenographer. Pre Examination Pattern. : Each Question will be 3 Marks. Every wrong answer 1 Marks will be Negative. Total time 2 Hours for 120 Questions.
|S.N.||Subjects||No of Questions|
|4||Mental Ability Test||20|
Mains Examination Pattern :
In the Mains Examination will be 3 Paper . Each question are 3 Marks and 1 marks are Negative.
- Hindi and English Knowledge 120 Question. 60 questions Hindi and 60 question are English.
- Regional Language 100 Questions (More Information see the full notification)
- General Studies : 30 Questions GS, 40 Questions Sate Knowledge and 50 Questions will be Computer awareness.
Note : full Syllabus Download official Notification and see the complete syllabus.
JSSC Recruitment Admit Card- Candidates can Download Adimit card before 10 Days examiantion. Candidates should cheack regular website of jssc.in.
Important Links :
- Official Website : http://www.jssc.in/
- Download Notification Click Here